CBI Home Health - Health Care Aide Career Fair (Medicine Hat Area)
QR Code Link to This Post
If you strive to make a difference in people’s everyday lives by caring for them with compassion, dignity and respect, CBI Health Group has great opportunities for Health Care Aide (HCA). Based out of Mecidine Hat and surrounding areas, you will provide quality, patient-centred care to our clients. As a Health Care Aide (HCA), you will help patients with the activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, meal preparation and light household duties.
Wednesday August 21st, 2019
10:00AM to 2:00PM
CBI Medicine Hat Office - 103, 7 Strachan Bay SE, Medicine Hat, AB.
To take on a role, you must have:
• Health Care Aide Certificate for HCA
• Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry Number
• Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 3 months.
• Evidence of a negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date Immunization Record.
• Availability to work days, evenings and every other weekend.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proven interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Previous community experience is an asset.
As the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada we are proud to offer:
• Benefits • Flexible Hours • Paid Orientation Ongoing Learning • Training Opportunities