We are looking for a native English speaker with a passport from either Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland or the USA.
QR Code Link to This Post
The candidate must be able to move to Japan within 1 month of the application.
The interview is in person only so you will have to buy a return plane ticket. (but getting invited to an interview grants you 95% of being hired, so you have nothing to lose applying!)
- Bachelor's degree
- Be between 20 and 30 years old
- Nonsmoker (including vape)
- Non or light drinker
- If you have tattoos they must be easy to hide (tattoos are not well considered in Japan)
Terms of the contract:
- 260,000¥ / month
- Many vacations during the year
- 32,5 hours work week
- Monday to Friday 14:00 to 20:30 (no overtime ever)
- Possible bonus and pay raise at the end of every year.
- Furnished apartment, free the first month (45,000¥/month, after)
- 1h30 from Shinjuku, direct train.
All you need to do is provide a picture of yourself, your first name and your major.
If we are interested we will send you a reply as soon as possible and invite you to take the interview.